Our company, Lenco Developments Corporation was incorporated since 1988 and we have developed Spectrum Renovation and Investment to operate more actively in the booming renovation market in the GTA and Toronto in particular.
We are not just renovators. We have built, owned, managed and renovated hundreds of homes and rental units. With a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) and Fellowship in the Real Estate Institute of Canada (FRI) the Principal of the Company has combined the practical with the academic into a Successful formula.
Our experience extends to both boom and bust real estate markets.
We take pride in the pursuit of our business and proud of the fact that for over 38 years we have never been subject to any litigations or even any Consumer complaints filed against us.
We believe in quality, loyalty and integrity. We promise and we deliver.
Our team consist of a number of highly professional and experienced designers, architects and engineers.
Our trades and sub-contractors are reliable, honest, dedicated, take pride in their craft and are fully licensed and insured.
Our professional team also includes real estate lawyers and Chartered Accountants.
We will work with you within your budget on any size of project. We deliver the excellent service you deserve and will do so on a cost- effective basis in this rapidly growing competitive market. We are detail-oreinted and always warranty all of our work.
Home renovation project can be very intimidating and generally fraught with many pitfalls, inconveniences, sleepless nights, cost over-run etc. There is ample room for miscommunication, unrealistic expectations, time-consuming and costly litigations.
Whether you intend to improve your property for added space, aesthetics, convenience, added value for sale or basement development for added value and income you can count on us. We will advise you, at no cost, how to wisely spend your money in order to obtain the best return on your investment. Our goal is to improve the real and perceived value of your property with a minimum investment.
Our approach is to identify the specific needs and requirements of our clients and to design and build to meet those needs.
We agree on the scope of the work, discuss a realistic budget, enter into an unambiguous written contract and warranty our work.
We adopt a single point control system to maintain control, cost and scheduling.
We have experience in both boom and bust real estate cycles and can offer our practical experience on how to avoid the many pitfalls inherent in this business.
Our mission is to promise, perform and deliver with integrity.
We believe in quality and loyalty.
We make a difference.
Why Spectrum Renovators?
Spectrum Renovation and Investment is a Division of Lenco Developments Corporation.
- We have 38 years of experience in all aspects of real estate industry.
- With a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) and a Fellowship In the Real Estate of Canada(FRI) we know how to combine the academic with the practical in order to build success in your project.
- We are not just Renovators. We have built, owned, managed and renovated hundreds of homes, apartment buildings and new homes in the GTA during our career.
- We have experienced in both boom and bust markets.
- At Spectrum we know how to add real and perceived values to your property.
- Do it yourself (DIY) is fraught with disasters, nightmares and is financially burdensome.
- Hiring Fly- by- Night renovators only lead to loss of deposit, shoddy workmanship and expensive litigation.
- Our approach is to utilize the services of a number of professional designers, architect and engineers.
- Our sub-contractors are reliable, professional, trustworthy and take pride in their craft.
- All contractors are licensed and insured.
- With our dedicated team and our experience, we are able to avoid to pitfalls that plague the renovation process. We can give you sound advice and at a reasonable price.
- We simplify the process by discussing your specific requirements then design and build to meet those needs.
- We consult with you throughout the process on how to adhere to the budget and how best to add value to the property. Our clients are an integral part of our team.
- At Spectrum we itemize the scope of the work, provide sample materials to be used and enter into an unambiguous written contract and warranty our work.
- As part of our services, we will consider short term financing for our clients.
- We also offer potential investors an opportunity to participate in our own renovation projects for profit.
- We are proud that for over 38 years of operation we have never been involved in any litigations or even any Consumer complaints.